Stores Person vacancy
Crystal Vision is looking for an enthusiastic and accurate Stores Person to operate the stores, assemble and despatch customer orders and prepare components for assembly.
This role reports to the Production Manager and is located in the stores at the company's Whittlesford headquarters.
Find out more about the Stores Person vacancy below, view the job description and submit your application. Or tell a friend about this vacancy. You can also find out why people like working at Crystal Vision.
More about the Stores Person job
What’s the role?
- You will be the main person operating the stores, reporting to the Production Manager.
- You will assemble customer orders, putting the correct electronic cards into a frame and preparing them for despatch.
- You will book purchased goods into stores.
- You will put together kits of parts ready for contractors to assemble.
- You might also do other tasks to enable the production department to satisfy customer requirements.
Are you the person we need? You should have...
- Enthusiasm to make a real impact in a small production team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow documented procedures.
- Some experience with technical equipment or components.
- Experience at working in a stores environment.
Four reasons to join us
- What you do will make a big difference: that's what you get from a company of our size.
- A place to socialise: enjoy a friendly, supportive atmosphere at a company where people usually stay a long time.
- Stress-free travel: plentiful parking, village location and two minutes walk from Whittlesford train station.
- The financial benefits: 25 days annual leave, a competitive salary and a discretionary annual bonus.
- See what other job vacancies are available
- Discover more about Crystal Vision
- Not sure what we make? Find out here...
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 Fax: +44 (0)1223 497059 E-mail: email@example.com