Statesman Lite is Crystal Vision's original PC control software which allows control and status monitoring of our Indigo remote-enabled boards from any PC on a network via Ethernet.
Statesman Lite development ceased in 2016 and - while remaining functional - any bugs relating to current Statesman and frame code releases and new frame code releases cannot be supported. For detailed information about Statesman Lite, please read the brochure.
The recommended new way to control Crystal Vision boards is by using the web browser-based VisionWeb Control.
Download Statesman Lite
Download Statesman Lite product GUIs
To install the product GUIs...
- Download and save the .sql product GUI file to your PC
- Open Statesman or Statesman Lite
- Click on Data > Update Control Panel Data
- Click the Use Local File Button
- Navigate to the sql product GUI file, and click Yes when asked if you want to do the update
- Restart Statesman or Statesman Lite once the update is complete
If you need assistance installing Statesman Lite or updating your product GUIs or you have any questions about the Statesman Lite PC control software, please contact our support team.
Full Statesman discontinued information
If you have a question about our discontinuation of the full Statesman software, please contact our support team.
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 Fax: +44 (0)1223 497059 E-mail: email@example.com