SDI to IP conversion
The IP gateway features include stream duplication ability, clean switching between flows, sophisticated synchroniser features, full PTP support, ten frames of video delay, unicast and multicast transmission support, signal and flow status monitoring for peace of mind and traffic shaping - as well as support for AMWA NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 on the 2110 apps.
Media processor hardware
- MARBLE-V1 media processor hardware which runs Crystal Vision's software apps, with connectivity for up to four 10GbE, six SDI inputs/outputs and eight AES inputs/outputs
SDI to IP gateways
- SDI6-IP-2022 3G/HD/SD SDI to IP gateway (SMPTE ST 2022) – software app which runs on the MARBLE-V1 media processor
- SDI6-IP-2110 3G/HD/SD SDI to IP gateway (SMPTE ST 2110) – software app which runs on the MARBLE-V1 media processor
IP to SDI gateways
- IP-SDI6-2022 IP to 3G/HD/SD SDI gateway (SMPTE ST 2022) – software app which runs on the MARBLE-V1 media processor
- IP-SDI6-2110 IP to 3G/HD/SD SDI gateway (SMPTE ST 2110) – software app which runs on the MARBLE-V1 media processor
Just dealing with IP? If you need to translate network addresses, IP protocols, unicast to multicast addresses, create media firewalls or carry out any other applications where network settings need to be changed in some way, have a look at our versatile IP translator apps.
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 Fax: +44 (0)1223 497059 E-mail: email@example.com